All abstracts must be submitted on or before the NEW abstract deadline date of 13 April 2018, and all presenting authors must be registered and paid by this date in order for their work to be considered. Please read carefully the abstract submission guidelines before your submission.
We look forward to receiving your research!
1. ABSTRACT LIMIT: there is a limit of 3 abstracts per author
2. WORD LIMIT: There is a limit of 300 words for the text of your submission and 80 words for the title of your submission. The word count includes tables and images.
3. TITLE and BODY: The title should be entered in upper case. Do not put your title in quotation marks. Do not use formatting tags in the title. Do not add a full stop (’.’) at the end of the title. You may copy and paste your submission body from your word processor into the appropriate sections. Abstracts should be structured using the following subheadings: - For original work: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions Please note that these sections are clearly marked for you. Please DO NOT include your own subheadings as these will be automatically created for you once you submit the abstract. - For case reports: no subheadings
4. SPECIAL CHARACTERS and FORMATTING: If you copy and paste the title and/or body of your submission from your word processor, special characters should transfer, but formatting will not transfer. You can insert special characters and/or formatting tags using the Special Characters Palette. To access the palette, click on the "Special Characters" button located on the Title/Body page.
5. PRESENTATION TYPE and TOPIC: All abstracts will usually be considered for oral communication or poster presentation - you will be asked to indicate if you cannot present orally.
6. INSTITUTIONS/AFFILIATIONS: You will be asked to enter all the institutional affiliations for your authors prior to adding the authors. You do not need to enter institutions in a particular order. After Page 2 of 2 Instructions for abstract submission entering all affiliations, you will proceed to the next step of adding authors and then associating them with the already entered affiliations.
7.AUTHORS: Please enter all authors in the order they should appear in the abstract listing. If you (the contact author) are not the presenter on a submission, you will need to provide contact information on the presenter.
8.KEYWORDS: Up to 4 keywords may be entered.
9.TABLES and IMAGES: You may add up to 1 table and 1 image to your submission. Tables cannot be copied and pasted into the abstract but must be uploaded as supporting document. Tables and images will appear at the end of your abstract on the proof. Neither tables nor images can be placed within the text of the submission.
10.ABSTRACT PROOF: Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly in your proof. If you find errors, return to the appropriate page by clicking on the page name in the left-hand menu to make your corrections. Please note that you are responsible for proofing your own abstracts.
11.COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION: If you have not completed all required sections and details you will not be able to submit your abstract. When all required information is entered, the "Submit" button will appear at the bottom .
12.NOTIFICATIONS: Notifications of abstract decisions will be sent on April 20, 2018.
13.SUBMISSION OR MEETING QUESTIONS: If you have questions regarding the submission criteria or questions about the Congress, please contact the Congress Secretariat via email (email@example.com) or telephone (0030-2103668853).